Life is busy. Juggling your day-to-day schedule and staying on top of your family’s health care can be a challenge, but our patient portal can help. Access your child’s medical records 24/7 from your home, office or smart phone.
Need to sign up?
We encourage all families to sign up for the portal to help us be sustainable and paperless. Please give us a call and we will create an account for you.
Secure messaging is a feature of our patient portal. You can use it to contact us about non-urgent medical questions, medication refills, and appointment requests.
We will communicate with you via the portal for lab results and non-urgent communication in order to link all communication within your child’s chart.
Convenient Access to Health Records
From the patient portal, you can review a complete health information summary for each child in your care, including:
- Most recent well child visit date
- Upcoming appointments
- Historical visits and visit summaries
- Summary of labs and medical tests
- Problem list, allergy list and medications list
- Complete immunization record, available to download
- Growth parameters, available to download
See the My Kid’s Chart User’s Guide to familiarize yourself with all of the features currently available.