Tools & Resources
- Symptom CheckerEnglish | Español
- Medication Dosage TablesEnglish | Español
- First Aid InstructionsEnglish | Español
- Parent AdviceEnglish | Español
- COVID-19 Safety Procedures
- Patient Portal
- Telemedicine Visits
- CHADIS Questionnaires
- Ear Piercing F.A.Q.
We are excited to offer Telemedicine visits for established patients! Some issues can be managed remotely, but others are better as an in-office visit. Please call our office to schedule an appointment.
- We will give you instructions for when and how to log in to the Telehealth website.
- You do not need to download any apps in advance. Please use Google Chrome or Firefox for your web browser.
- The camera and audio must be enabled on your device.
- Good lighting is helpful. Place the light in front of you and your child, rather than behind you.
- Please have your child’s recent weight and temperature.
- We may need to review any medications your child is using and verify your preferred pharmacy.
Please understand that while this software is HIPAA-compliant, by choosing to do a virtual visit, you are agreeing to electronic communication of you or your child’s health information through audio, video, and/or photo technology. While our software is secure, consider any privacy needs in your space as well.